Finding the right message to write in the wedding card can be a difficult task. Depending on your card or letter, a poem or a simple quote may be fine. Quotes can be used by themselves or with a personalized message. This will depend on your relationship with the couple. Funny messages are good for friends and family but may not be appropriate for a coworker.
Here are 13 examples of the right “message to write in the wedding card” to get you started:
- May your love continue to blood and your closeness grow each year. Congratulations on your wedding day.
- Wishing the both of you happiness and joy on your special day.
- May you have the proper ingredients to happy marriage: a bunch of love, a touch of humor, some romance, a heaping spoonful of understanding. May your happiness last over the years. Congratulations.
- The wedding day may come and go but you love will stay forever. Cheers to the perfect couple.
- Congratulations to the happy couple. Wishing you a wonderful day as you start your life together.
- Wishing both of you happiness and love. Congratulations on your wedding.
- There may be storms in life but together the two of you can weather it. Wishing you happiness on your wedding day.
- We just wanted to let you know how happy we are for you. Wishing you happiness, joy, and love
- Words cannot express what we are feeling today
- Love will be the light you need to guide the way
- May you be filled with the joy every day that you are feeling on your wedding day
- We are sending you our best wishes
- Lighthouses may get dark at night but your love will continue to shine bright. Congratulations